EBOR VALE RIDING CLUB NEWS …
INFO ON TRAINING
The telephone number of the person organising will be put on to the training page, text only. No other messages will be accepted ie. facebook.
You can only book on to the training. when the page relevent to the date is added to the bottom of the home page. There will be no block bookings for more than one training date.
Please state time or earliest time you are available or if its jumping the height you wish to jump and time. all this info will be put on to the page for you to select.
Your text will be replied to when person organising has time to put your request on the website, that way we wont get confused or miss anyone.
please have correct money on you and cash please.
AREA 4 DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
This year again Ebor Vale is subsidising your entries for the forthcoming Area 4 competitions!! So no excuse to get involved!!!
RoR RIDING CLUB CHALLENGE ROSETTES AND TROPHY
Open to all, each QUALIFIER* organised by Area 4 will give all RoR registered ex racehorses the opportunity to compete in this exciting new points challenge.
Also Ebor Vale shows will give you the chance to collect points on the day with the aim of winning the RoR Riding Club Challenge rosette.
Registration is FREE and can be completed at www.ror.org.uk
• To be eligible your horse must have raced in Great Britain.
• You must register with the ROR who will supply you with a registration number. This number and horses registered name must be produced on your entry form and emailed to Lisa Fieldsend Area 4 = firstname.lastname@example.org :- Please note however, .. failure to give Lisa your number before the event will result in the rosette being given to someone who has!!!!(she is not a mind reader!!!)
• Each class entered will earn one point.
• Points also earned if placed 1st – 7th. (1st place = 7 points down to 7th place = 1 point.)
• The winner will be the horse and rider combination gaining the most points. To ensure we give the correct result at busy events, the result may be announced the next day or when Lisa has received the results and once points are confirmed.
• Points will only be awarded if you are RoR registered on the day of the show and points cannot be awarded retrospectively.
• In the event of all eligible competitors being unplaced in a class, the highest % will gain 7 points and so on. Collective marks will be used if required to arrange placings,
For all Area 4 Riding Club Members, you have the opportunity to gain points towards The ‘RORRCC’ Trophy which is presented at the Area 4 Liaison Group AGM on 27th October 2014.
If you have not already done so please email email@example.com with your name and your horses registered name and ROR number Thanks xxx
Also there will be lots of competitions to get you all riding so please take a look at the events diary for more details!